11/18/11

One Sweet Slice Review

Last night I met a few friends at a cupcake joint.  We stumbled upon a little piece of heaven.  You know how I feel about cake-- I'm addicted.  Their cupcakes were epic.

We had a small party and they set up this table for us to sample all of their cupcake flavors.  (Yes, I was totally geeking out excited-- cake sampling!!!  It doesn't get any better than that!)
I made a plate of my favorite kinds.  I adored the key lime coconut, the chocolate orange and the peppermint french macaroons.  The flavors melded together for a taste explosion.  The macaroons melted on my tongue... (I went back to the table about 10 more times to try every thing.  I wanted to be sure I ate the best ones you know.)

The store was decorated adorably.  I sat and looked and looked, plotting more ideas for my house.  I had so much fun.  I think I'll be going back very soon for another cake fix.  Yum!!

They also do specialty cakes for weddings, birthdays ect.  Here are a few pictures from their wonderful site.

If you're interested in visiting them you can check out their website HERE.

You can also visit their store (and eat your weight in cake) at
1644 W. Towne Center Dr
South Jordan, UT

(Not sure where that is?  It's right off of Redwood Rd and about 1700 in the strip mall with Material Girls, Cafe Rio and The Pie)

1 comment:

Melissa Ash said...

LOVE One Sweet Slice!!! Great review!