I had lunch at the new restaurant Brio in Fashion Place mall last week. It was Italian at it's best.
I had the Crispy Eggplant Pomodoro. It was Romano crusted eggplant with the housemade Pomodoro, basil, herb spaghettini, Parmesan and fresh Mozzarella for $12.35. It was so good I dove in and forgot to get a picture. :( Sorry.
Things You Need To Know...
1. The prices were $9-18 for lunch. (up to $28 for dinner)
2. The atmosphere was very elegant and relaxing.
3. The portions were generous and you'll probably go home with left overs.
4. It's a great place to go if you want to shop but not eat "mall" food. It's a mini get away from all the hustle and bustle of the mall without going very far.
5. For more information you can check them out HERE.