We live close to the Lehi Legacy Center and we have heard good things. So we went to see what all the fuss was about.
I've been to kid swim places before and been freezing. This is just the right temperature. No shock when you get in the water. Hallelujah!
If you're going with little ones, they provide life jackets for peace of mind.
They have an adult lap pool and basketball hoop. It's open to the family during open swim hours.
There are a few neat areas for the kids. This one is in a zero depth zone so they can have fun and be safe.
The middle section features a lazy river, a toddler area and off to the left is a water slide. There is also a huge hot tub for adults.
Word to the wise, they are serious about pool cleanliness.
Things You Need To Know...
1. It costs $5 for adults, $4 for ages 12-17, and $3 for ages 4-11 and seniors.
2. Admission gets you access to the entire Legacy Center for the day. They have gyms, workout equipment, indoor tracks, climbing walls and more.
3. They have family locker rooms, women's and men's. They each have showers, lockers, etc. for all of your needs.
4. The swim area is huge! In the summer there is also an outside section.
5. If you want to beat the crowds go at 9 when it opens. We were there early and it didn't start filling up until about 10:30 a.m.
6. They run membership deals through the month of January with an extra deal on January 21st.
7. For more information check out their website HERE.