We went to one of my favorite "fast but good" places last week, Magleby's Fresh.
They do a stuffed bread stick that is oh so good. Their fries are super crispy and very addicting.
They also do a wonderful breakfast with amazing warm syrup. They have lots of fresh fun choices daily. But the chocolate cake is something to write home about. Yum!
Things You Need To Know...
1. The prices are about $5-8 depending on what you order.
2. They have several locations in Provo, Lindon, and Spanish Fork.
3. It's a fun way to eat fresh gourmet food in a "fast" way. You order and then sit down, no waiters.
4. If you've ever eaten at Magleby's regular fancy restaurant, it's got the same great food but, much much cheaper.
5. For menus, directions and more info just click HERE.