We went to Soldier Hollow this holiday weekend. It was beautiful.
They had different sized tubes for everyone.
The rope tows did all the work.
There were five different runs to choose from. (2 and 5 were the fastest)
Things You Need To Know...
1. They prefer that you have reservations. Each session is 2 hrs and starts on the even hours.
2. They do all the work for you with the rope tow. You just have fun.
3. It costs $20 for a two hour session for ages 7 and up. $10 for ages 3-6.
4. Down load directions because if you aren't familiar with the area, it's a little tricky.
5. For more information check out there website HERE.