1/7/12

Salt City Burger Review

 We tried Salt City Burger in Sandy for dinner and I was pleasantly surprised.

 We ordered the zucchini and mushroom basket of fried goodness.  It's freshly cut and hand battered.  It was a huge serving for about $3!
 We also ordered the onion rings and cheese fries.  Also, super good.
 I got the Western burger with bacon, fried onion, and BBQ sauce.  It was a fluffy bun and the tastes blended without overpowering each other.
My sister ordered a custom burger with cheese and caramelized onions.

Things You Need To Know...

1.  The burgers cost from $5-8.  The sides are separate.

2.  They have an open condiment bar that you can use to your hearts content.

3.  The portions are very generous.

4.  It is a waitress/sit down casual atmosphere.

5.  They have several locations (Sandy and Bountiful) and you can get more information HERE.

4 comments:

Amazed said...

Love Salt Lake Burger. Went there this week....and my friend and I laughed about the place being packed by men. It's a burger place....and their meat is amazing! Salad with grilled chicken is great. Milkshakes heaped up and running over.

Wendy Abbott said...

Hi! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can find out more on my page:

http://martyandwendyabbott.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html

Congrats and keep up the great job with your blog!

Wendy Abbott said...

You are so welcome! I was in the same ward with your sister Cheri in Sandy, UT so I know you must be awesome just like her :) I hope you are doing alright, bed rest doesn't sound too fun. Seriously though, keep the great ideas coming, I am all about finding new places in Utah. I love the idea of your blog!

~ Wendy (Boswell) Abbott

Brittany Evans said...

My husband and I LOVED Salt City Burger Co! We've been on a burger kick lately, trying a new place every few weeks to see if we can pinpoint the BEST burger out there...Salt City is high on my list so far! Delicious and such a fun atmosphere. :)