We tried Salt City Burger in Sandy for dinner and I was pleasantly surprised.
We ordered the zucchini and mushroom basket of fried goodness. It's freshly cut and hand battered. It was a huge serving for about $3!
We also ordered the onion rings and cheese fries. Also, super good.
I got the Western burger with bacon, fried onion, and BBQ sauce. It was a fluffy bun and the tastes blended without overpowering each other.
My sister ordered a custom burger with cheese and caramelized onions.
Things You Need To Know...
1. The burgers cost from $5-8. The sides are separate.
2. They have an open condiment bar that you can use to your hearts content.
3. The portions are very generous.
4. It is a waitress/sit down casual atmosphere.
5. They have several locations (Sandy and Bountiful) and you can get more information HERE.