A friend of mine told me about the most amazing Chinese place. She told me that there was no better Chinese food in all of Utah. I told her, I would be the judge of that.
She was right...
This is David's Kitchen on 33rd.
It's a quirky little place with pot stickers that will knock your socks off.
mmmmm.... pot stickers!
The walnut shrimp is the stuff of legends!
Things you need to know...
1. David's Kitchen is located at 45 W 3300 S in Salt Lake City. It's just a few blocks off of the 33rd exit on I15.
2. It's about $10-12 a dish and the portions are generous.
3. It is a kid friendly environment that works for the whole family.
4. They have a mad lunch rush, so don't futz around-- get to lunch before 1.
5. It truly is the best Chinese food you'll find in Utah. Yum!